October 6, 2014 Leave a comment
- RT @NPR: SpaceX says 2 individuals have paid for a private mission around the moon sometime in 2018. 5 hours ago
- RT @nastiestwoman: Hey @Ford, I'd recommend getting your entire brand disassociated from these threatening comments about Meryl Streep. #Os… 19 hours ago
- RT @lizzwinstead: But which film won the popular vote? #Oscars 22 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: You know what the problem is -- millions of Academy members voted illegally. 22 hours ago
- RT @mrnickharvey: Please make this happen. https://t.co/djq9DBW2ht 1 day ago
What do I write about?
Aaron Dignan Account Planning advertising Advertising and Marketing advertising careers AirBnB Andrew Hovell Apple apps art Big Design Conference blogs brands Business Careers CES conferences Consumer Electronics Show creative culture customer service ecommerce facebook fail foursquare funny gadgets Gambling games Gareth Kay humor IPad iphone Joe Gebbia journalism kickstarter LinkedIn location-based Lost Marketing and Advertising McDonald's Microsoft Tag mobile-social MOD Live Monopoly NFC Northern Planner path planning presentation Pricing Prisoner's Dilemma privacy psfk Robert Heinlein roomba Scott Karambis SCVNGR Seth Priebatsch simpsons social media Social network Stealth Steve Jobs Strategy techcrunch technology TED trends TV Twitter video Viral Water weber shandwick